[hobbit] Alert acknowldegement

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Oct 9 18:52:43 CEST 2008

I do have WAP for mine but since we all have our computers looking at it
there is a way to see it in HTML.  For example, m.hobbit.foo.bar could be
WAP while hobbit.foo.bar for HTML.  When you're on your phone, use
m.hobbit.foo.bar for the most part and hobbit.foo.bar to acknowledge
something.  Note this will require a browse with javascript support or a
bookmark to the URL hobbit.foo.bar/hobbit-seccgi/bb-ack.sh ).
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St