[hobbit] Alert acknowldegement

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Thu Oct 9 18:34:39 CEST 2008

Some folks have set up WAP interfaces for Hobbit, but this all depends
on your infrastructure, security policies, and tolerance for risk.  I
think you can reply to the email notification, but that will only work
if your Hobbit server is sending mail with a valid "reply-to" address
that will work from your phone.