Additional reports

Graham Nayler graham.nayler at hallmarq.net
Wed Oct 8 18:52:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

We are monitoring a certain type of activity on our client machines using the external script mechanism. I've got it set up with the usual status flags and graphs etc. and that's working fine. There're now two things I need to add:

1) Numerical display of the values displayed in the graphs. Obviously these could be obtained from RRDtool, but is there a way of displaying them e.g. on a subpage from the webpages?

2) We want to display a list of the top N clients reporting on a particular metric, say on either "Weekly" or "Hourly" metrics under an "Activity" column. It looks like this could be obtained from the "Top-Changes Report" menu option, but is there any way of canning the form fields and plugging it into the menu system (or anywhere else it would be appropriate)

Thanks,

Graham Nayler
Hallmarq: Standing Equine MRI
http://www.hallmarq.net
Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Ltd,
Unit 5,
Bridge Park ,
Merrow Lane,
Guildford, GU4 7BF
UK

Registered in England and Wales No. 4061791

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient(s). If you have received this email in error please notify the author by replying to this email and deleting it and any copies from your system. Any views or opinions contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily endorsed by Hallmarq.