[hobbit] Hobbit AIX Client

RENARD Samuel Samuel.RENARD at cg29.fr
Fri Nov 21 08:36:59 CET 2008

Hi,

You have only the hobbitclient.cfg to update (BBDISP) and the bb-host on the Hobbit server.

I've got this in the bb-host :
X.X.X.X       Hostname     # bb-lvm TRENDS:*vmstat:vmstat1|vmstat8|vmstat-avm|vmstat-free-list

(You have to add bb-lvm extension in the client, and add vmstat graphs in the Hobbit server)

Look at your logs in the client,

Sam