Web link

Henri Taute htaute at media24.com
Wed Nov 19 11:40:46 CET 2008

Hi
Can anybody advise me as to how I can add a weblink to a test so that
when I click on it, it will open the webpage for me?

Thanks

Henri Taute
Media24 Content Production
Tel: +27 21 4062495
Fax: +27 21 4063143
Cell: +28 82 8276124
E-mail: htaute at media24.co.za

This email and its contents are subject to an email legal notice that can be viewed at: http://www.naspers.com/email/disclaimer.html. Should you be unable to access the link provided, please email us for a copy at Helpdesk at Media24.com.
Hierdie e-pos en sy inhoud is onderhewig aan 'n regskennisgewing oor elektroniese pos wat gelees kan word by http://www.naspers.com/epos/vrywaring.html. 'n Afskrif kan aangevra word by Helpdesk at Media24.com.