Many hosts on the same line in the table main page

Supervision opt supervision_opt at hotmail.fr
Tue Nov 18 00:30:55 CET 2008

Hi everybody,

i just want where did i have to modified to put 4 to 5 hosts on the same line in the
main page table,
i means by default it give me only 2 host by line so i would like to have it 4 to 5
so i wouldn't have to scroll to the end of the webpage to see all my hosts.

i did it in hard in the index.html and the bb.html but a couple minute after

the bbgen (i think) overwrite it by a new one.

ideas ??

thank for the help.