[hobbit] Best way to monitor static routing table entries?

Mark Hinkle hinkman at hinkman.com
Wed Nov 12 20:48:47 CET 2008

FWIW, the netstat info is already being sent back to the hobbit server
from the hobbit client (at least in the linux case I am looking at). If
you look on your hobbit server at the data coming back from your clients
in <hobbit_home>/data/hostdata/<hobbit_client>/*, I think you will see
the netstat -rn output in there (with a bunch of other stuff). Although
I have not done it, since the data is already on the hobbit server,
seems like it should only be a matter of a hobbit-clients.cfg or
hobbit-alerts.cfg config entries to match the routes you want.

--
Mark L. Hinkle
hinkman at hinkman.com