Preparing a 4.2.1 release

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Nov 12 15:15:07 CET 2008

I'm preparing an official 4.2.1 release (should perhaps call it
4.2.2). This is for two reasons:

1) To put the all-in-one patch into an official release,
   which is apparently necessary.
2) To do a preliminary renaming from Hobbit to Xymon.

1) is obvious, and 2) is only for documentation and web-
template changes. No new stuff.

Except one new thing: The BBWin patch to allow the BBWin
centralized config mode - I think this is important enough
that it should go in now, since there are probably quite a
few people who will want this in their setup.

Anything else ? New feature stuff will not be accepted, this
is purely a maintenance version until 4.3/5.0 arrives.