[hobbit] [Hobbit/Xymon] PDF Reports

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Wed Nov 12 15:03:11 CET 2008

Thomas,

I think I actually implemented your reports and found them to be a great idea.  At the time I ran into two problems, but did not have the time to dedicate to resolving.  My first issue was the reports would not run if any piece of data was missing.  Second, the text was in French.  The second part was almost easily overcome thanks to GOOGLE and lots of cutting and pasting.

I would be interested in trying this out again.  I would like to see if the reporting could be "expanded".  The error I ran into with missing data was due in part to the reports only looking at data collect from Unix/Linux clients.  The majority of my monitored systems are Windows boxes.

Dave