[hobbit] Hobbit: Run Scripts

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:15:32 CET 2008

Is the script to be run only on the machines monitored by Hobbit, and is it
already on those machines?  What is the script trying to do?

If the script is in response to a monitored condition, the best way to
accomplish that would be different than if it just runs at a specific time
regardless of any specific condition, which is why I ask.