Dual Hobbit servers and acknowledgements.

david.peters at dpi.nsw.gov.au david.peters at dpi.nsw.gov.au
Tue May 27 06:16:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have two hobbit servers that each recieve updates from all our client
machines. This is working fine with two entries in the client
configuration file. What I am struggling with however, is how do I get
acknowledgements submitted on one server to also show up on the other
server. (Is this possible with the current code?)

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of their organisation.