[hobbit] Monitor individual process's memory utilization of Windows?

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Tue May 20 13:52:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

2008/5/15 Case <casedj at 21cn.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to monitor individual process's memory utilization of
> Windows? There's BBWin(0.9) installed in Windows 2003 machine, or coding
> needed?

It is not possible. If you need some stats of memory, you may try to
use the report in the cpu column by building extra scripts with the
"bb localhost "hobbitdlog yourserver.cpu" command. With some grep and
awks, you could make new status to monitor your application memory
usage and make rrd graphs on it on a new column name. May be it will
be easyer in hobbit 4.3 but I am not sure about it.

--
Etienne GRIGNON