[hobbit] ghostlist

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Mon May 19 18:17:37 CEST 2008

Perhaps there is something wrong with my install then, I notice changes to
the bb-hosts file as they are picked up (i.e. without having to force the
change with s restart or HUP) yet I have waited over 24 hours and the output
from bb ghostlist is still reporting an entry as a ghost. A full restart of
hobbit resolves the issue.

Phil

--
Tel: 0400 466 952