Todays (2008-05-15) snapshot doesn't compile

Lars Ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Thu May 15 05:25:56 CEST 2008

Henrik probably knows this, but

gcc -g -O -D_REENTRANT  -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DHPUX -I. -I
/home/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/local/include -I. -I../include -DHAVE_OPENS
SL=1 -I/usr/local/include  -c -o sendmsg.o sendmsg.c
sendmsg.c: In function `process_receive':
sendmsg.c:243: error: `outp' undeclared (first use in this function)
sendmsg.c:243: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
sendmsg.c:243: error: for each function it appears in.)
sendmsg.c:254: error: `respfd' undeclared (first use in this function)
sendmsg.c:284: error: `respstr' undeclared (first use in this function)
sendmsg.c:287: error: `respstrsz' undeclared (first use in this function)
sendmsg.c:291: error: `respstrlen' undeclared (first use in this function)
sendmsg.c:300: error: `fullresponse' undeclared (first use in this function)
sendmsg.c:301: error: `rdone' undeclared (first use in this function)
sendmsg.c: In function `sendtobbd':
sendmsg.c:613: warning: passing arg 5 of `getsockopt' from incompatible pointer
type
make[1]: *** [sendmsg.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hobbit/snapshot/lib'
make: *** [lib-build] Error 2
$
--
Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"I am not young enough to know everything."
-- Oscar Wilde