[hobbit] Hobbit snapshot doesn't compile

Yvan Laverdière yvan.laverdiere at cegepat.qc.ca
Tue May 13 17:10:42 CEST 2008

Hi Rolf,

I've started a thread last week regarding the exact same problem and I got a
few replies confirming that there is a problem with the snapshot. I didn't
get an official reply though from the developper(s). However, I had grabbed
a snapshot 3 weeks ago to start testing and it compiles properly so I'm
currently using this older version.

Yvan

--
Yvan Laverdière