[hobbit] E-mail messages

Joshua Krause forums at triadbiz.rr.com
Mon May 12 19:20:40 CEST 2008

I had looked in there but there really was anything there pertaining to the
messages going out.  I finally found something at clientmqueue and there was
around 3000 messages in there.  How can I configure it so that the purple
doesn't go out like that.  I mean I have alerts setup in the
hobbit-alerts.cfg but none of them are for purple only yellow and red.  The
only spot I see purple is hobbitserver.cfg, which I would think once I
configure custom alerts for all my devices and don't include purple that it
wouldn't go out at all.

-Josh