metrics reports and Solaris 10 systems

Hosch, Katherine CONT (SPAWAR ITC) katherine.hosch at navy.mil
Mon Mar 31 14:24:04 CEST 2008

Greetings;  I have a question about how the systems on the metrics
pull-down are selected.  I have about 20 systems and domains running
Solaris 10 with multiple containers on each global system.  Both the
globals and the containers run hobbit clients.  But when I try to run a
metrics report, I only see a small selection of systems in the
pull-down.  How can I see all the globals and all the containers?

Thanks very much!

Katherine Hosch, Contractor
SPAWAR Systems Center New Orleans

Privacy Act - 1974 as amended applies.  This e-mail may contain
information
which must be protected IAW DOD 5400.11R, and is For Official Use Only
(FOUO).  If this information is received in error, please contact sender
at
once.