[hobbit] Hobbit to IPPhone Beta

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Mar 26 23:09:51 CET 2008

our $IPPHONE = "172.16.0.152";
our $USER = '9375522343';
our $PASSWORD = 'joshisthebestpersonintheworld';
our $display_colors="yellow,red";
our $showgreen=1;
our $BBDISPLAY="bbserver.imaginenetworksllc.com";
our $BB="/home/shire/server/bin/bb";
our $CGI_HOST="74.218.x.x";
our $CGI_URL="http://$CGI_HOST/perl/hobbit.cgi";
our $refresh_timer=0;
our $alert_sound="ring6.raw";
our $play_alert=1;

Does this configuration look right?  I execute it at the prompt as the cron
job would and I don't get anything on my phone =(

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer