Hobbit client columns not showing up on hobbit server machine

Rafal Roginela Rafal.Roginela at AmeriCashLoans.net
Thu Mar 20 16:09:12 CET 2008

Hi,

Great software!!! It has launched me into the world of Linux at the
office instead of just for play and fun. But I have an issue with the
server not showing it's health statuses. It does not report things like
disk and memory info, it does provide things like: bbd, bbgen, bbtest,
conn, graphs, hobbitd, http, info.  Sorry for a question that is truly a
newb but I ran out of ways to search for the answer and couldn't find
anything that helped.

Thank You,

Rafal