[hobbit] hobbit color-changing issue

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Mon Mar 17 18:37:01 CET 2008

At the top of the client-local.cfg file it says:

"The Hobbit Client will only report back entries generated in the past 30
minutes..."

Are you sure its only 15 minutes and not 30 minutes?  I can't find anything
in either the client-local.cfg nor the hobbit-clients.cfg which controls the
time associated with what messages will be processed.

       .....Bruce