Question about next Hobbit release (NOT "when is it due")

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:17:55 CET 2008

Quick question about the next version of Hobbit...

Currently in 4.2.0 (latest patches), the "info" page doesn't correctly show
the alert rules when using the GROUP directive.  (I believe this was
mentioned before on this mailing list).  I'm just curious if the feature set
for 4.3.0 (or whatever the next version will be numbered) has been frozen,
and if this will be fixed.  If it's not frozen and not currently in the
code, would it be possible to add it to the next version?