[hobbit] Securing Hobbit from visitors

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Thu Mar 13 17:49:03 CET 2008

There are other Authentication modules availabe for apache as well that you could consider...however, one thing to keep in mind is do you want your monitoring solution to depend on something you monitor (yes, I realize it currently is but even if the web is down, you may still get notices).  Without knowing how you have your htaccess files set up you may want to consider using group definitions within them.

=G=