[hobbit] Stagering Test

Stewart L stewartl42 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:49:08 CET 2008

Which tests, exactly, are you needing staggered?  If it is an external test
(which you implied) then simply code the delay into your script.  divide the
number of hosts by 300 seconds and sleep for that many seconds between tests
or something.  (leaving time for the actual test in there as well...)

Stewart

--
Stewart

The revolution will not be televised.
The revolution will be no re-run brothers;
The revolution will be live.