Securing Hobbit from visitors

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Mar 12 05:58:16 CET 2008

I am curious to see how the crew here on the mailing list secures their
Hobbit from the outside world.  I need to have the WWW pages visible from
every IP but only from certain people, therefor I need to use users and
passwords.  Our Hobbitmon is viewed via cell phones and computers (IE and
Firefox) and protected by an HTTP(S) login currently.  The problem is that
with three different Directory statements in httpd.conf, you need to login
three times every time you restart Firefox.

Also, how many businesses have Hobbitmon wide open for the viewing, such as
Henrik's demo, if any?

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340