[hobbit] Sending Hobbit data from one server to another

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Mon Mar 10 16:53:24 CET 2008

In my case 127.0.0.1 is the ip of the display server with port 1984. The
proxy is running on the external ip of the server and port 1984. I could
probably change it so that the server runs only on the external ip with
different ports but my method has been working fine for the past couple
of years.

The network tests needed sending to the proxy which is running on the
external ip instead of internal so that's why the change was needed
there.

This config is probably in the list archive from a couple of years ago
now when it was first suggested. Its getting rebuilt soon though so I
might try different port settings instead.

Thanks,
Craig