[hobbit] 2 hobbit servers on the same hardware

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Mar 7 20:41:06 CET 2008

Never even thought about that - that would be a far superior way of doing
things!

I can't imagine why it wouldn't work, it's a whole new suite.  I'm certain
you can do it with Vhosts and adding an IP address is simple enough.

I'm snowed in so I may be out of my mind myself.  Ohio sucks.

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer