Time to merge bbwin into hobbit

Lennon, Padraig Padraig.Lennon at pioneerinvestments.com
Fri Mar 7 12:02:25 CET 2008

I'm going to ask a question I've been thinking about for a while... Is
it about time that bbwin is bundled into the hobbit project as the
"official" hobbit windows client? By this I mean providing the bbwin
application with the complete hobbit server/client package? I think that
Etienne has done amazing work over the last few months in integrating
the client with the hobbit centralised server setup.

I don't for a minute want to take away from the bbwin project that
Etienne is coordinating, but does it not make more sense to merge the
two projects?

Just a question... Please don't shoot me down for asking...

Padraig Lennon
Senior Systems Engineer
Production Services
Pioneer Global Investments (Dublin)