[hobbit] df output incorrect only produces yellow instead of red.

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Wed Mar 5 15:50:16 CET 2008

It wont in my case as hobbit is always under /usr/local when deployed.
It was warning on space remaining but it jumped straight from the yellow
threshold to this message in less than 5 minutes before a red status was
picked up. As its still yellow the person concerned (I can't fix this
problem as the cause is out of my department) thinks it is only warning
and low priority (I have now told him otherwise of course!).

Does anyone know where this warning is generated from as it appears to
be a built in check that I need to change page colour on.

Thanks,

Craig