Hobbit Server API

Ryan Sclanders merlin_rbs at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:11:14 CET 2008

Hi All,

We are using hobbit to monitor our infrastructure and would like to extend it to monitor some custom application statistics for our product.
Our product is hosted within our client’s network and all communications are through HTTPS. Rather than hosting the hobbit agent, I would like to send the hobbit information directly from our application.

Does have a server side API which can allows application to update monitoring information directly?

Thanks in advance,
Ryan