problems installing netapp.pl

eositis eositis at ois.lv
Wed Jun 25 17:12:05 CEST 2008

Cheers-

I have been struggling for the past few days to get netapppl to work on my
hobbit server without luck. I have installed the sw as per the instructions
and edited the relevant files. When I try to run netapp.pl manually it errors
stating that the relevant netapp is not listed in the bbhost file.

The server is listed
servername ipaddr # netapp

The usual tests run and results are shown on the webpage for conn, http, info,
sslcer, trends. However none of the disk etc. info is shown.

Hobbit has been upgraded to 4.2.0 and the latest allinone patch has been
added. Perl has been updated to 5.8.8. The system is suse 9.3.

At the moment I am not sure how to proceed and assistance would be
appreciated.

Sincerely,

Elmars

Elmārs Osītis