curves went to zero but didn't have a report?

Andrew Chen Andrew.Chen at ehealth-china.com
Tue Jun 24 10:17:02 CEST 2008

Let's take a look at the CPU and Memory charts for this machine:

At around 01:00pm, the curves went to zero.

   Above, the cpu and memory used 0, but I didn't recevie a RED Alert
report and email. (if there is some mothed to check this problem).

Hobbit-client configured file

   UP 1h 22w

   LOAD 5.0 15.0

   DISK / 80 90

   DISK /boot 80 90

   DISK /var 80 90

 DISK /data 80 90

   MEMSWAP 40 60

   MEMACT 80 90

 MEMPHYS 101 101

This configuration only reported when the cpu and memory reach 5.0(cpu)
and 80(memory), then they will send a alert report and email. But I
can't find about cpu and memory used 0, then send an alert report and
email. Can you teach me how to do it? Thanks.