[hobbit] apache|apache1|apache2|apache3

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Thu Jun 19 18:58:51 CEST 2008

On mið, 2008-06-18 at 13:29 -0500, Ralph Mitchell wrote:

> Sorry, I misunderstood.  How about this:
>
>      http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2006/03/msg00101.html
>
> I don't have anything I can really test it on, though...
>
> Ralph Mitchell

This will be very useful in the version 2.0 of the
test script I am writing. It will use ncv multi (or
whatever its name is) and then the problems I mentioned
earlier will mostly go away. Thanks.

--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?