[hobbit] Monitor IGNORE configs

Peters, Ron rpeters at columbia.com
Wed Jun 18 16:13:57 CEST 2008

Thanks, but that's not quite what I'm looking for.  In the bb-hosts file you can set the DOWNTIME for the host for specific days/hours.  What I'd like is the same for specific monitors.  I have a server that goes high CPU during full backups and I'd like to ignore the CPU warnings during those times but want to keep the rest of the monitors enabled.  Is that possible?