[hobbit] BBWin and file testing resolved.

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Mon Jun 16 22:58:45 CEST 2008

Snipit from BBWin.cfg on the BBWin client.

	<load name="disk" value="disk.dll"/>
	<load name="externals" value="externals.dll"/>
	<load name="filesystem" value="filesystem.dll"/>
	<load name="memory" value="memory.dll"/>

Snipit from Hobbit server files:

	1) client-local.cfg

		***mailrelay is my BBWin client. The entry below needs to be
inserted 	before the [win32] section. See a previous email about
this***

		[mailrelay.math.purdue.edu]
		file:c:\Alligate\Digests\(rmcgraw at math.purdue.edu).txt

	2) hobbit-clients.cfg snipit

		HOST=mailrelay.math.purdue.edu
    		UP 30m 1w
    		LOAD 40.0 70.0
    		DISK * 90 95
    		FILE c:\Alligate\Digests\(rmcgraw at math.purdue.edu).txt red
MTIME<86400
    		PROC AGDigestSvc.exe  1 1
    		PROC AgDomSvc.exe  1 1

If you look on the BBWin client in BBWin/tmp you should see the file
clientlocal.cfg which should contail the FILE line.

Hope this helps.

Robert