[hobbit] grouping methods

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jun 16 19:24:14 CEST 2008

Not sure what the real reasoning is behind this but if you have 1000
servers monitored behind 3 hobbit servers each, figure one Hobbit
server goes down you lost 1000/3000 being monitored.  If you have 3000
servers being monitored behind 1 hobbit server, that one point of
failure leaves you blind of all 3000 servers.

Those are my thoughts, at least =)

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340