[hobbit] Duplicating a host ?

Glenn Attwood attwood at utsc.utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 12 16:55:59 CEST 2008

Hi Xavier,

I try to would approach it in this way.

* create a custom test script that replicates the "procs" test called
otherserver-procs.sh.  in the script make sure that the the status is
coming from "alternatename" instead of "regularname"...

* put a line simliar to this in bb-hosts
0.0.0.0 alternatename.domain.com # noconn

--
Glenn Attwood
Network Administrator, IITS