[hobbit] How to disable the menu on top of the window?

Tim McCloskey devzero at cox.net
Thu Jun 12 07:43:37 CEST 2008

Disable access to certain pages via .htacess and the modifiy the menu_items.js file.

~: cat menu_items.js

var MENU_ITEMS = [
         ['Views', null, null,
                 ['Main view', '/bb.html'],
                 ['All non-green view', '/bb2.html'],
                 ['Critical systems', '/cgi-bin/hobbit-nkview.sh'],
         ],
];

May not be exactly what you are looking for, works for me.

Regards,

-t

Heinelt Maik wroteEdit menu: