[hobbit] Need information on Hobbit!

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jun 11 23:00:24 CEST 2008

1.  The workstations will browse HTML pages, but if they're windows
you can use bbtray or bbbuddy to be alarmed.
2.  The hobbit client can definitely do that - the question is the
compilation of the client on those servers.  Are they running Suse?
3.  Performance is very minimal =)
4.  Green and red, among other colors.

You definitely want to see the demo Hobbit server, here:
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340