[hobbit] Alert problems

Werner (Hobbit - list_ext) wmlist_ext at terra.com.br
Mon Jun 2 16:24:56 CEST 2008

Hi Leonardo,
	If my memory is working as expected :) -- when you use "%" it
means your using regular expression, and in this case it is doing
correctly.

	Try change it in a way it reads as:
 HOST=%^servername$ SERVICE=conn COLOR=red RECOVERED
         MAIL    id at email.com.br               FORMAT=sms REPEAT=1h

	Note the "$" after "servername".

	-wm