[hobbit] Problem with a new installation

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Wed Jul 30 02:43:26 CEST 2008

The error message is indicating you do not have a correct httpd
configuration for the Hobbit CGI scripts (/hobbit-cgi).
It appears your icons may be broken, which indicates you do not have a
correct configuration for the /gifs/ directory.

Question: is there a specific reason you do not appear to be following
the recommended installation instructions, specifically for the Apache
configuration (the Aliases and such).  You may find it much better to
install according to the instructions, then experiment with changes
after you have a working server.
-Alan