[hobbit] Hobbit Authentication with LDAP or NIS

Omar Hermannsson omar at basis.is
Wed Jul 23 11:33:33 CEST 2008

Assuming you are using apache as your webserver then yes, it will handle authentication to Active Directory. You can go with plain LDAP authentication
which is easier to setup or if you want single-sign-on then you go with kerberos authentication.
I'd say go with LDAP to begin with, you'll be up and running in no time. There are a lot of howtos out there on the matter.

Cheers,
Omar