[hobbit] can't view the home page in the webbrowser

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Sat Jul 19 01:45:47 CEST 2008

Verify proper permissions (for the user Hobbit is running as) on the
/var/lib/hobbit/www directory.
Also, have you looked for any logs in the (usually) /var/og/hobbit/
directory?
The "bbgen" process wil be the one that periodically runs (via
hobbitlaunch.cfg, the [bbdisplay] item) that generates the HTML pages.
-Alan