[hobbit] FILE monitor and mtime<600 troubleshooting

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 18 15:34:22 CEST 2008

I have had problems with the placement of thing in the .cfg files.

Try moving the lines to the very top of the before anything else. This will
let you know if any of the other entries are causing problem.

At one time I had an empty class name before a hostname of the same class
and nothing worked. When I moved the host name above all the class names it
started working.

Robert

  _____