[hobbit] UPDATE - some RRD graphs not drawn

Roberts, James James.Roberts at hants.gov.uk
Fri Jul 18 13:42:09 CEST 2008

Just touch filename...only on rrd files

-----Original Message-----
From: Torsten Richter [mailto:bb4 at richter-it.net]
Sent: 17 July 2008 16:01
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] UPDATE - some RRD graphs not drawn

Hi James,

did you only do a touch filename or with a timestamp?

Cheers
Torsten

Roberts, James wrote:
| I hade this problem..to fix it I had to touch all the .rrd files....
|

| Don't ask me why it worked but it fixed the issue

| |
| | I've just checked the trends column. There all graphs are displayed
| | correctly. So only disk is affected.
| |
| | Regards
| | Torsten
| |
| | Torsten Richter wrote:
| | | Hi there,
| | | I'm experiencing a problem with the rrd graphs of the disk space.
| | | I'm running Hobbit 4.2.0 with the allinone patch on Debian Etch as
| | server and the clients are BB 1.9c.
| | | I have 2 Linux servers running with Veritas Cluster and reporting
| | the Hobbit server.
| | | When I click on the disk icon of the first client everything is
| | displayed correctly. I have all the mount points on top of the page
| | and below them all mount points are displayed as graphs.
| | | On the second machine some of these graphs are missing although
| | | they
| | are displayed in the list on top and the RRD files are generated
| correctly.
| | |
| | | Regards
| | | Torsten
| | |
| | | To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to
| | | hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

- --
| Richter IT-Consulting					  |
| E-mail  : bb4 [at] richter-it.net			  |
| Homepage: http://www.richter-it.net/			  |
Download my public key from:
http://www.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x899093AC

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk