[hobbit] Help writing test -- sar -- cpu load vs. utilization alerting

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Thu Jul 10 22:48:43 CEST 2008

If the test turns red, it stops logging data
even with no status message.

Henrik, if I have my own test using NCV,
and the test goes red, is there a reason
it would stop putting data current NCV data
in the RRD database?

Any help would be appreciated, or is there a
way that hobbit can alert on cpu usage instead
of cpu load (or both).

Thanks....James

  _____