[hobbit] Custom web pages based on user?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jul 9 15:52:50 CEST 2008

>However I'm still not clear on the hobbit end of things.  I mean, I need to
figure out how to generate the pages themselves in the sub directories (or
is it based on 'page' in bb-hosts)?
It is

>Also, would this mean that for every user I would have multiple entries for
the same host in bb-hosts with only the necessary checks to do? Would hobbit
attempt to do these checks twice though?
I would assume you put the host on there twice, that's all I could tell you.

I was just pointing you in a direction which you could look.  I have no
experience to tell you any more information, sorry =(

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St