[hobbit] Configuration question

Daniel Elswit de21 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 9 14:15:35 CEST 2008

I have a DirectoryIndex in /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/dir.conf.  The line is:

DirectoryIndex index.html index.cgi index.pl index.php index.xhtml

Some parts of hobbit appear to be running when I look in the ps list, and
new entries periodically appear in the logs.  But whatever part of it
generates the pages is failing.

--Dan