[hobbit] Sanity check for config files

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Fri Jul 4 02:52:17 CEST 2008

Hi all

I appreciate the answers, but they have nothing to do with my question.
If the file doesn't support the include directive, I can simply cron a
task to merge the files.

What I wanted to know, is if there is a method of sanity-checking the
files before presenting them to hobbit.

Remember, Windoze admins are going to be editing at least one of these
files through Samba.
Windoze editors leave <CR><LF> rubbish everywhere, and all sorts of
unwanted formating.
I need to sanitise these files before giving them do Hobbit.
But this is the easy bit.

How do I check that these files are syntactictically correct from a
Hobbit perspective?

Regards
    Vernon