Script to update static critical systems view

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Thu Jan 31 17:37:55 CET 2008

I hope to migrate to using the critical systems view by default, but since our
Hobbit installation is monitored by people in different groups of our
enterprise, habits change slowly. At the same time we will make some URL
changes, so I will be able to redirect them, but I would prefer if the index
page showed the right view.

I don't see how I could use the /cgi-bin/hobbit-nkview.sh as the index page,
so I did this quick script to generate bbcritical.html for me (which I can
symlink or set as the first file name in the DirectoryIndex option).

See attachment.

Regards,
Buchan