[hobbit] Future of Hobbit

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Jan 31 07:08:21 CET 2008

I love VIM myself, though I have to admit sometimes it's easier to use
notepad.

If you're familiar with MS Edit then you should have no problems with nano
or pico.  I've been noticing these two are being phased out, but you should
still be able to get one or the other.

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340